What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Leave it to Beaver: The Complete Series (1957-1963) Available for Preorder (2 Viewers)

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Today is the birthdate of Barbara Billingsley. I have chosen a few random images from each season featuring June Cleaver. These have not been modified in any way.

Leave it to Beaver S01E09 The Clubhouse

Leave it to Beaver_S01E09_The Clubhouse-1.jpg

Leave it to Beaver S01E10 Wallys Girl Trouble

Leave it to Beaver_S01E10_Wallys Girl Trouble-1.jpg

Leave it to Beaver S02E10 Wallys New Suit

Leave it to Beaver_S02E10_Wallys New Suit-1.jpg

Leave it to Beaver_S02E10_Wallys New Suit-2.jpg

Leave it to Beaver S03E13 June's Birthday

Leave it to Beaver S03E13 June's Birthday (Dec.26.1959)-90.jpg

Leave it to Beaver S03E13 June's Birthday (Dec.26.1959)-130.jpg

Leave it to Beaver S04E17 Beavers Secret Life

Leave it to Beaver_S04E17_Beavers Secret Life-1.jpg

Leave it to Beaver_S04E17_Beavers Secret Life-3.jpg

Leave it to Beaver S05E17 Beavers Electric Trains

Leave it to Beaver_S05E17_Beavers Electric Trains-1.jpg

Leave it to Beaver_S05E17_Beavers Electric Trains-4.jpg

Leave it to Beaver S06E34 Beavers Graduation

Leave it to Beaver_S06E34_Beavers Graduation-1.jpg
Leave it to Beaver_S06E34_Beavers Graduation-2.jpg

Later today I will posting the Barbara Billingsley (December 22, 1915) Birthday Memorial at Tributes.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

jdee28

Screenwriter
Real Name
John
I just ordered this after the price dropped to $85 on amazon. It came in a couple of days, literally smashed to pieces; the outer box torn; the inner sets all crushed, with pieces falling off 🥺

Gary16

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I just ordered this after the price dropped to $85 on amazon. It came in a couple of days, literally smashed to pieces; the outer box torn; the inner sets all crushed, with pieces falling off 🥺
Wow. I did the same thing but mine arrived in perfect condition. Sorry yours was such a mess.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I currently see it at $80.99 but no mention of a 20% off coupon. Still a good deal.

jdee28

Screenwriter
Real Name
John
I'm returning my crushed set for a full refund. Amazon sent it in a flimsy white plastic envelope.

I will try ordering it again on Amazon now, as it is around $65 ($80 plus a 20% off coupon). Hopefully they'll send it in a box this time!!

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I currently see it at $80.99 but no mention of a 20% off coupon. Still a good deal.
It may be account specific *or* require Prime membership. I see it and purchased a copy as, at the coupon price ($11.66 after tax/season for me), it's worth the minor uptick in quality.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
It may be account specific *or* require Prime membership. I see it and purchased a copy as, at the coupon price ($11.66 after tax/season for me), it's worth the minor uptick in quality.
I checked Amazon again and the price went up 50 cents to $81.49, however there was that 20% coupon that wasn't included before. So I ordered it and it came to $70.89 with tax but free shipping and that 20% off.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
This LITB blu ray set price change sounds like the stock market! I’m not seeing a 20% coupon either. I decided to buy at $80 too.

Sorry to hear about the crushed set, John. A few months ago I spoke to an Amazon rep after placing an order to specifically request that it be shipped in a box, which the rep was happy to oblige. Of course a few days later my Steelbook blu ray arrived in the thin white envelope. Luckily it arrived unscathed. I knew it was a very long shot to expect that my request was going to be granted, but I wanted to try. As we’ve discussed before, it must be less costly to replace a damaged item then ship in a box.

MartinP.

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin
A few months ago I spoke to an Amazon rep after placing an order to specifically request that it be shipped in a box, which the rep was happy to oblige.
I once ordered the Time Tunnel Blu-Ray set and it came with the case broken and the disc parts unattached. I got a replacement. Even worse. I called the company and asked it be sent in a box. The person told me they "could write it on the order slip, but that doesn't mean they'll read it." I said, also write on the slip that if the product keeps arriving damaged, I am going to keep returning it; including if the cases are cracked or damaged. I got it a third time in a white envelope. I opened it and there was a small plastic piece rattling around inside it, but I could not tell where that had come from; I kept that one.

Speaking of orders, a month ago I ordered three things, 1 movie and 2 cd's. They were all coming in the same package. After tracking it north and south up and down the CA coast. I then got a notice saying it would have to be re-ordered and this package couldn't be delivered. (No reason why.) It was re-ordered and this time came in three separate packages on three different dates. I ordered more than I usually do this year and lots of little problems with them. I'm in the L.A. area; one order I placed were shipped back and forth from Buena Park to San Bernadino two-three times. I'm in the middle of that distance. Another order was shipped form Buena Park to Kentucky and then Tnnessee and then Ohio then Oklahoma to CA. !?!

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
I just ordered if from Amazon for $64.79. They were offering a 20% off coupon.
Had I seen the coupon (I saw the price drop in my cart, but didn't click onto the actual page to see the 20% off coupon (which is still available to me, but the price is back up to $115) I would have bought the set for $65. That's right on the line for me to purchase. Anything over $70 is still too much for me as I have to count every penny.

Gary "that was a Christmas present for some of you guys - glad you got such a great deal" O.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
My copy arrive the other day, it was in a thin white Amazon envelope and the set did have a slight bump on the corner. But I will let that go given how thin the blu ray outer box is. It’s disappointing, but I’ll met it go.

moviebuff75

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Scott Richard
Mine too. It's a shame they didn't fix the little problems with season one, but at least I have the Universal DVDs with those episodes as they were meant to be aired.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Having had a chance to compare some episodes from the first season, these appear to be the exact same masters as the Shout Factory DVDs but of course in HD. The DVDs looked so good that most people aren’t going to notice a huge jump in quantity with the Blu-rays, but there you have it.

moviebuff75

Screenwriter
Real Name
Eric Scott Richard
I never owned the show on dvd, but I just picked up the Universal Seasons One and Two single-sided boxed set just in case they didn't correct the blus. I'm glad I did.

Lecagr

Screenwriter
Real Name
Lee
Mine too. It's a shame they didn't fix the little problems with season one, but at least I have the Universal DVDs with those episodes as they were meant to be aired.
Same with me, for season 1 episodes I use the 6 DVD set from Universal. For seasons 2-6 I use the DVD's from Shout Factory.

I'm not buying the Blu-rays, I don't have a Blu-ray player so I wouldn't be able to watch them anyway.

Also, Happy New Year to all here at HTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks