What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
The Disney+ limited series Obi-Wan Kenobi arrives on 4K Blu-ray looking and sounding great.

Part II (2022)

Released: 27 May 2022
Rated: TV-14
Runtime: 39 min

Director: Deborah Chow
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi

Cast: Ewan McGregor, Kumail Nanjiani, Marisé Álvarez
Writer(s): Joby Harold, Stuart Beattie, Hossein Amini

Plot: On a dangerous crime-ridden world, Obi-Wan becomes a target.

IMDB rating: 7.3
MetaScore: N/A

Disc Information

Studio: Disney
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 2160p HEVC w/HDR

Aspect Ratio: 2.39.1
Audio: Dolby Atmos, English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, English Descriptive Audio, Spanish 5.1 DD, French 5.1 DD

Subtitles:...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Great review. Couldn't agree more with the part about the 4k discs putting the streaming image to shame.

Let's hope they continue with 4k discs for these shows for a very long time. They're great.

justarandomstan

Second Unit
Real Name
Stan
Great review. Couldn't agree more with the part about the 4k discs putting the streaming image to shame.

Let's hope they continue with 4k discs for these shows for a very long time. They're great.

I love the fact that those releases are available, however I absolutely hate the fact that some of them were a limited edition of some sort.

There's almost no way to get Mando S1 & 2, Loki, Wandavision for regular prices anymore.

I don't understand how that's a good strategy at all.

Didn't have the funds to buy them immediately after they came out last year and now all I can do is pay extortionate prices on eBay or the Amazon marketplace... :/

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I love the fact that those releases are available, however I absolutely hate the fact that some of them were a limited edition of some sort.

There's almost no way to get Mando S1 & 2, Loki, Wandavision for regular prices anymore.

I don't understand how that's a good strategy at all.

Didn't have the funds to buy them immediately after they came out last year and now all I can do is pay extortionate prices on eBay or the Amazon marketplace... :/
Disney is in the process of turning over their physical media operations to Sony. I would expect that these titles will become more readily available later this Summer after the dust settles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
King-greg
Recent bookmarks